29 July 2016
Photo competition: Europe in my region
Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance to win a photography workshop in Brussels and a two night trip to Brussels for two people, including travel and accommodation, between 10 - 13 October 2016.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take a photo of a project receiving EU funding you know or have seen, with the EU funding information and the EU flag somewhere in the picture.
The deadline for submitting up to 3 photos is 28 August 2016, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
How to take part in 3 steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via the APP
- Submission of photos: 2 May-28 August 2016, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting: 1-11 September 2016, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting: 12-15 September 2016
- Announcement of the winners: 16 September 2016
- Winners to come to Brussels: 10-13 October 2016